This annual event showcases the best innovators bringing digital technologies to improve healthcare delivery around the world. It allows matchmaking between suppliers and customers (policy-makers, hospitals, insurers), as well as digital health start-ups and investors.
This year the summit will be back in Barcelona as part of the 4YFN event, which aims to create lasting connections among start-ups, investors and corporations.
The programme is designed for all stakeholders:
- Facilitating direct debates and discussions;
- Showcasing disruptive innovations;
- Sharing ideas and building a common vision of the future of health.
Topics included in the programme:
- Digital Health in Sport;
- Consumerisation of health: how to hook and nudge people for healthy behaviours;
- Who is the 21st century insurer?;
- Manage Diabetes in the Digital era;
- Technology trends in healthcare: Blockchain, AI, VR/AR…;
- How to create Digital health unicorns: investors vs start-ups;
- Data: the citizen in the driver seat?
- Innovation showcasing session: series of short pitches by innovators across the world.
To find more information about this event, please click here.