An impressive event will take place on the 8th June 2017, in Dublin, as part of an EU project on Training for carers of people with dementia.
The registration is free of charge and special travel bursaries are available, in order to assist participants travelling from across Europe.
You can register here.
About the Project
The ‘Home Based Care – Home Based Education’ is an Erasmus+ project, coordinated by The Alzheimer Society of Ireland.
The aim of the project is to share experiences in order to contribute to a solution for the challenge of an ageing Europe, where more people with dementia live at home (and want to remain living at home).
Read all about the project here.
About the Dissemination Seminar
The Seminar will be an incredible opportunity for you to:
- Learn how the ‘Home Based Care – Home Based Education’ Erasmus+ project turned a face-to-face course into one delivered completely online
- Hear about research comparing the experiences of online and face-to-face learners
- Learn how to quality assure your own courses by using our ‘Quality Framework User’s Guide’
- Hear from those directly involved in course delivery
- Try the online course on the day in the fully equipped computer suite
- Discuss and debate with relevant stakeholders from across Europe