The ESRC Sustainable Care Research Programme - based mainly at the Universities of Sheffield lead partner; Kings College London; and the University of Birmingham- is offering 5 funded, full-time PhD studentships beginning late September 2017.
The 5 PhD opportunities are advertised online, at this link.
The 5 studentships offered are in the following topic areas / disciplines:
- Achieving sustainability in care systems: the potential of technology
- Projecting the implications of changing immigration policies on the sustainability of home care in the UK
- Employers’ voluntary care leave schemes in the UK: a comparative analysis
- Combining care and paid work; how can technology help?
- The role of new technologies in mediating long distant aged-care relationships between UK-based migrants and their overseas family members
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2017.
Further details - including on the application procedure- are avaiable here.