Applications for admission as a member shall be directed to the Eurocarers Secretariat, by filling in the application form together with the requested documents.
- The work programme of the applicant’s organisation;
- The most recent annual financial statement of the applicant’s organisation (only for applicants as full members);
- The updated statutes of the applicant, respectively the act of constitution of the applicant and all modifications thereto;
- A declaration whereby the applicant accepts the Association’s Statement of Intent and statutes;
- A document in which the applicant demonstrates its representativeness (in the case of organisations of carers) and the fact that it is structured and managed in a democratic way.
The Board is entrusted with the power to approve/reject new membership applications in the light of our membership criteria. The General Assembly will be informed about the inclusion of new members at its subsequent meeting.