Informal Carer Training Programme
The Informal Carers Training Programme is currently being designed.
This programme will include the following features:
- Blended mode delivery, mixing on-line and face to face sessions;
- Mentoring to be part of the training programme;
- Specific focus on carers facing dementia;
- Based on a strong cooperation between informal caregivers, training providers and care professionals.
- Addressing specifically the development of specific competences (promoting independent living for care recipients), as well as transversal competences (such as communication skills) and competence for the illness management of the care recipients (e.g. symptoms management)