Dear Eurocarers Members,
It was a pleasure to welcome you for our 16th Annual General Assembly in Porto or online, on the 1-2 June 2022. Below, you will find the background documents and presentations used during our meeting.
As always, our secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) remains at your entire disposal should you have any question or comment about the follow-up to our AGM or our activities, in general.
- AGM 2022 – Agenda (Portuguese time)
- AGM 2022 – Agenda (Central European Time)
- Attendance list
- Draft minutes AGM 2022
- Eurocarers activity and financial reports 2021
- European Carers Day 2022
- National activities around ECD 2021: Portugal and Greece
- AGM 2022 invitation
- AGM 2021 – Draft Minutes
- Eurocarers accounts 2021
- Treasurer’s report
- Eurocarers Statutes and Internal rules are available on our website in here
Discussion about the European Carers Day Campaign 2022
Background presentation by O. Jacqmain
Information on national developments discussed during the policy Tour de Table (2 June)
- National law in support of carers (and regional repercussions). See p.9 of this WHO report on Strengthening the integrated delivery of LTC in the EU.
- Interventions to support carers, in the proposed national law on non-self-sufficiency (to implement the provisions of the PNRR). For detailed information, see section 12 of this document.
- Update on LTC in Italy
See information on the new National Swedish Carers Strategy
Last Updated on February 17, 2023