Homes4Life webinar to discuss and improve its Certification Scheme
Join our webinar and have your say!
Thursday, 5th November 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM CET
- Brief presentation of the project and of its outcomes
- Presentation of the general characteristics of Homes4Life certification scheme
- Feedback from the pilot sites
- Interactive Q&A session with the webinar’s participants
Click here to register and join this free event.
- Silvia Urra Uriarte, Researcher in the Building Technologies Division, Tecnalia
- Christophe Gérard, Scientific and technical director, Certivéa
- Hervé Duret, Consultant on uses in buildings and cities, Certivéa
- Menno Hinkema, Senior researcher in health care and consultant in health services, TNO
- Nhu Tram, Senior Project Officer, AGE Platform Europe
- Alexis David, Project & Policy Officer, ECTP
Considering the need for quality and resilient housing that can adapt to people’s evolving needs as they age, the Homes4Life project goal is to promote an age-friendly approach by developing a Certification Scheme (CS) for resilient and inclusive housing across all ages.
The Homes4Life CS has taken an innovative approach and it assesses not only the physical and design issues of residential housing, but also its social and economic dimensions. In the course of its development over the past year, the CS has been tested at different pilot sites across Europe.
In this webinar, organised by partners of the Homes4Life project, we will present the H4L CS as it currently stands. Most of all, and before the project ends, we would like to gather stakeholders’ views about it in a Q+A session so that we can further improve the scheme and make it pertinent and relevant to all stakeholders. We therefore encourage and count on your participation.