Our Tenerife member Acufade is participating in a newly funded Erasmus+ project Care4You4Others – Resilience training for the new generation of caregivers . Together with partners from Austria and Italy we will carry out activities to design a resilience training course especially tailored to the needs of informal and formal caregivers. Caregivers will receive free, low-threshold training that:
- enables them to better deal with difficult situations in everyday life,
- shows them how important their own mental health is for their daily task,
- help them meet the changing labour market needs in care,
- provides them with simple tools that can be integrated into their everyday life and work,
- and has a positive effect on their own skills.
Check the project website for more detailed information and future updates: