We kindly invite you to take part in this important study on the reaction of patient organisation during the Covid pandemic.
This survey hopes to:
- Discover how PATIENT ORGANISATIONS have reacted to the challenges of the pandemic.
- Quantify the impact of Covid-19 on patient organisations.
- Map the activities of patient groups in various countries, and across a number of disease specialties, in reaction to Covid-19.
- Identify the subject areas in which patient groups are resilient, and those in which they need targeted support.
WHY TAKE PART?
As a participant, your organisation will be entitled to receive a copy of the survey’s results, if you wish. These results should help you …
- See how the patient movement has responded to the problems imposed by Covid.
- Learn about the best practices of your colleagues in different therapy areas and countries.
- Identify opportunities to improve your organisation’s impact in these difficult times.
ABOUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE
- The survey is open to any health-advocacy organisation worldwide.
- The questionnaire has 11 key questions, and will probably take no more than 15 minutes of your time to complete.
- All responses to the survey will be completely anonymous, unless you choose otherwise.
WHO IS FINANCING THIS STUDY
This independent study is by PatientView, which is funding and managing the study as part of its range of publications about the patient agenda. Commercial entities, such as pharmaceutical companies, will be able to purchase the final report (which is how PatientView raises funds for its next studies).
WHEN THIS STUDY WILL CLOSE
To be sure that your response is received in time, please complete before the study’s closing date of Wednesday, 2nd September 2020.
LIVE LINK TO THIS SHORT ONLINE STUDY:
PatientView 2020 study: ‘The Patient Movement During a Global Pandemic’.