The Commission has asked us to inform you about the publication of a call for proposals on long-term care under the Programme EaSI (Progress axis). Here are the details of the call:
- Title: Call for proposals on social innovation and national reforms – Long-term care (VP/2019/003)
- Link to the documents: https://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=629&langId=en&callId=570&furtherCalls=yes
- Priorities of the call for proposals:
- To develop and test innovative approaches to LTC provision with the aim to address the challenges of access, affordability, workforce, quality and sustainability of LTC;
- To develop sustainable multi-level partnership models that would facilitate the implementation of social innovation in LTC provision;
- To use social innovation in LTC policy planning and monitoring.
- Deadline for submitting applications: 10/09/2019.
- Functional mailbox where additional information can be requested: firstname.lastname@example.org