- 1.WHO – New WHO guidelines promote healthy lifestyle to reduce risk of dementia
- 2.Who cares? – Securing support in old age
- 3.Call for proposals on social innovation and national reforms – Long-term care
- 4.Risks Perceived by Frail Male Patients, Family Caregivers and Clinicians in Hospital: Do they Change after Discharge? A Multiple Case Study
- 5.Housing: an Educational European Road to Civil Rights
- 6.Pro Aidants is engaged #FortheHelpers
- 7.EPDA survey on the challenges of Parkinson’s carers
- 8.Country Specific Recommendations issued by the European Commission on 5 June: what is in it for carers?
Up to 40% of hospitalised seniors are frail and most want to return home after discharge. Inaccurate estimation of risks in the hospital may lead to inadequate support at home. This study aimed to document convergences and divergences between risks and support needs identified before hospital discharge and perceived at home post-discharge.
Take a look at this research by Véronique Provencher et al. published in the international Journal of integrated Care and discover a multiple case study design here.