- 1.WHO – New WHO guidelines promote healthy lifestyle to reduce risk of dementia
- 2.Who cares? – Securing support in old age
- 3.Call for proposals on social innovation and national reforms – Long-term care
- 4.Risks Perceived by Frail Male Patients, Family Caregivers and Clinicians in Hospital: Do they Change after Discharge? A Multiple Case Study
- 5.Housing: an Educational European Road to Civil Rights
- 6.Pro Aidants is engaged #FortheHelpers
- 7.EPDA survey on the challenges of Parkinson’s carers
- 8.Country Specific Recommendations issued by the European Commission on 5 June: what is in it for carers?
- 9.Offer European Youth a perspective, offer them a job placement via the European Solidarity Corps!
- 10.Council Register – Implementation of the EU’s Strategic Agenda 2019-2024
- 11.European Institute for Gender Equality: EIGE – Gender Equality Index 2019 focuses on work-life balance
- 12.EESC – Integrating the European Pillar of Social Rights into the roadmap for deepening Europe’s Economic and Monetary Union – Study
- 13.EU Health Coalition calls upon the European Council to increase the total Horizon Europe budget to €120 billion
- 14.EIGE – Tackling the gender pay gap: not without a better work-life balance
- 15.CHAFEA – EU Health Programme High Level Conference (September 30)
- 16.OECD – Online database OECD Health Statistics 2019
- 17.Decent aging: a human obligation, but also an opportunity for economic progress, employment and innovation
- 18.Is It All About Happiness? The latest evidence on wellbeing and childbearing decisions in Europe
The OECD Health Database offers the most comprehensive source of comparable statistics on health and health systems across OECD countries. It is an essential tool to carry out comparative analyses and draw lessons from international comparisons of diverse health systems.
Access the 2019 online database