- 1.WHO – New WHO guidelines promote healthy lifestyle to reduce risk of dementia
- 2.Who cares? – Securing support in old age
- 3.Call for proposals on social innovation and national reforms – Long-term care
- 4.Risks Perceived by Frail Male Patients, Family Caregivers and Clinicians in Hospital: Do they Change after Discharge? A Multiple Case Study
- 5.Housing: an Educational European Road to Civil Rights
- 6.Pro Aidants is engaged #FortheHelpers
- 7.EPDA survey on the challenges of Parkinson’s carers
- 8.Country Specific Recommendations issued by the European Commission on 5 June: what is in it for carers?
- 9.Offer European Youth a perspective, offer them a job placement via the European Solidarity Corps!
- 10.Council Register – Implementation of the EU’s Strategic Agenda 2019-2024
- 11.European Institute for Gender Equality: EIGE – Gender Equality Index 2019 focuses on work-life balance
- 12.EESC – Integrating the European Pillar of Social Rights into the roadmap for deepening Europe’s Economic and Monetary Union – Study
- 13.EU Health Coalition calls upon the European Council to increase the total Horizon Europe budget to €120 billion
- 14.EIGE – Tackling the gender pay gap: not without a better work-life balance
- 15.CHAFEA – EU Health Programme High Level Conference (September 30)
- 16.OECD – Online database OECD Health Statistics 2019
- 17.Decent aging: a human obligation, but also an opportunity for economic progress, employment and innovation
- 18.Is It All About Happiness? The latest evidence on wellbeing and childbearing decisions in Europe
- 19.Successful Eurocarers’ Study Visit on ICT-based solutions for carers last 12 September in Brussels.
Please find here information from the Finnish Presidency to the Council on the Implementation of the EU’s Strategic Agenda 2019-2024.
The June 2019 European Council adopted the EU’s Strategic Agenda 2019-2024.
It is intended to guide the work of the Institutions in the next five years, focusing on four main priority areas:
- Protecting citizens and freedoms
- Developing a strong and vibrant economic base
- Building a climate-neutral, green, fair and social Europe
- Promoting European interests and values on the global stage.
The Finnish Presidency will start integrating these priorities into the Council’s work